The Republicans the House and Senate in 03, so yes I blame them too.
I don't think Bush was ever a charismatic speaker, or even that immensely popular.
Again we go back to "invading countries for no reason". Evidently Congress believed they had a reason, and that included a lot of Dems. The Prez can only be held accountable for so much. The blame is not entirely his.
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on."
The Republicans the House and Senate in 03, so yes I blame them too.
Didn't include Obama...
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Who knows how he would have voted on the war?
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Still, didn't include him...included McCain "the Maverick" (lol) tho.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Diets17</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ut1</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Diets17</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It bothers me that a lot of McCain supporters, and McCain himself are ignoring the issues so far. Mudslinging, truth stretching, misinformation and just plain ignorance is fueling a lot more debate that actual issues. It's embarrassing to me. </div></div>
I AM NOT a McCain supporter. Never have been. I will vote for him ONLY BECAUSE I don't want Obama to win, period. The issues are the same as they were from day one, and as of yet, Obama has not offered one viable solution to anything. I'll never be embarrassed for calling things the way I see them, and for pointing out mistakes that were made in past generations with so-called "messiahs".
</div></div>
You have every right of course to vote for whoever you'd like, but your reasoning for voting for McCain thus far is very much lacking any creditability. Yes, Obama wants to do things differently, and some of the things he's going to do are things that have worked successfully in the past. If McCain truly is running on George W's policies than more of the same is what we will get. Things aren't nearly as bad now as they could be if we continue heading down this path that Bush has put us on. Some of you may not be affected greatly at this point, but 4 to 8 more years of this mess and I believe you all will be singing a different tune if you make it that far.
</div></div>
When the choice is as it is, there is no other choice than McCain. Kind of like going to McDonalds wanting a Big Mac, but the only thing they have left is one of those thin 89 cent hamburgers. I'd rather have the 89 cent burger than nothing, and to me Obama is nothing in that he has nothing to offer but inexperience and the hot wind of empty promises.
A lot of my friends and coworkers have stated they won't vote because they don't like any of the candidates. Well, neither do I, but I'll take the lesser of the two evils in McCain.
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on."
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Republicans the House and Senate in 03, so yes I blame them too. </div></div>
Its easy for us to be Monday morning quarterbacks. If I had been sitting as a member of either house, I would have voted for the measure myself.
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on."
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Didn't include Obama... </div></div>
Couldn't care less if it included Obama or not. From what I've gathered, he would have probably missed the vote anyway.
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on."
Go ahead and admit it...say "It included McCain tho"..lol..cuz it did. And that judgement is what you are trusting to lead you for the next four years...cuz y'all might as well be campaigning for him...ironic isn't it?
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Voting for Mccain is actually like going to that same Mcdonalds every day and getting that same 89 cent burger and youre really sick and tired of it even though they just opened up a brand new Pals with sudden service beside it.
Bookmarks